The MO4 onboard system is installed on the vessel bridge. The system accurately and clearly shows how the incomming weather will impact your trip or operation. MO4 uses a state-of-the-art ship motion algorithm combined with a detailed 2D spectral weather forecast, to generate a forecast of the ship motions of unrivaled quality. The forecasted motions are presented in an intuitive and simple way, to aid the crew of the vessel to make decisions based on the best available data. Motion sensors are used to provide confidence in the forecasts.
WORKABILITY BY 20%
WITH ADVANCED SHIP
- Get an intuitive and clear insight in the near-future workability
- Optimize your workability by choosing a favorable heading and operational sequence
- Increase your workability by 20% or more.
- Provide clarity in the decision making process
- Easier to use on board than conventional engineering reports
WHY USE MO4?
Current methods used in the decision making process for marine operations often result in relative low workability. Assumptions made in the engineering phase do not always agree well with the actual offshore situation. MO4 allows the vessel staff to instantly re-assess the most relevant engineering results based on actual data. Thereby reducing risk, increasing workability and enhancing the overall project performance.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Walk through the MO4 software and see how a motion forecasted is generated as we go along